The Master of Science in Business Analytics (BUAN) Cohort Online program is a 36 semester-credit-hour STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) degree program at the Naveen Jindal School of Management. This program is focused on the Data Science Track.
The program is designed for students from various educational backgrounds. No prior work experience is required.
International students admitted to the online program do NOT need to apply for a Form I‑20 or Form DS‑2019. These documents are not issued for online programs.
Highlights of the Program
- 100% Online Courses taught by world class instructors
- Online courses allow students geographical independence
- Courses selected to emphasize skills needed for today’s data science challenges
- Learn highly-sought marketable skills
- Scholarships worth $15,000 are available for high-achieving students.
Related LinksAsk a Question | BUAN Student Organizations | Career Resources
Ready to start your Master’s in Business Analytics Online Cohort application?
Before you apply, get familiar with the application process for Master’s in Business Analytics Online Cohort program at UT Dallas.Application Process